Tuesday 13 March 2018

Dear Diary #1

Dear diary,

It's getting bad again. I feel lost and trapped. Hopeless. Broken. Why do I always keep feeling this way? I try so hard to fight and make myself happy but I keep falling back into the hole. I've lost all hope talking to friends or family about this. They never understood. All I've ever gotten was "get over it" "it's a phase" "it's okay if you're lonely, just go do things alone"   Don't you understand, I've been trying to get over it for 10 years. Don't you understand, I'm stuck in this "phase?" Don't you understand, I've been so alone my whole life, the voices in my head are getting louder and louder each day, and I try to tune them out by distracting myself, but when I'm alone, in my room with those four walls surrounding me, my mind takes over and I end up hurting myself to stop feeling so broken.

You wouldn't understand. Even I don't understand myself.

I'm just so worn out, diary. 

Talk to you soon.

xx